|Brand||D B Instruments|
Magnetic level gauge consists of a float chamber, a float and an external indicator assembly. Thefloat chamber is basically a column of 2” or 2.1/2" NB pipe with process connection to suit that of storage tank. The floatmoves up and down inside the float chamber as per the liquid level. Contained inside the float is a very strong andpowerful ring magnet.Follower Type :
A borosilicate indicator glass tube and scale assembly is attached to the outside of the float chamber.Inside the glass tube is a red coloured indicator containing a magnet. When the float moves up or down, due tomagnetic coupling the red colour indicator also moves along with that indicating the liquid level. An aluminium channelprotects the glass tube.The Roller Type :
indicator consists of a series of magnets which are coloured red on one side and white on the otherside. As the magnetic float passes the magnets rotate through 180 degrees to show the other colour-red indicatingliquid space and white vapour.Non Invasive Switches:
In this case the electric contacts are actuated by the magnetic float when it moves as per liquidlevel. These switches provide a low cost, reliable alarm and control action without making additional cut-outs in thevessel. The externally adjustable mounting arrangement make it easy to adjust the set point or service the switchanytime without interrupting the process.Salient Features :
- No Power Consumption . Will not be affected by power failure.
- A level transmitter or magnetic switch can be installed and adjusted without disturbing the process.
- 360 degree magnetic-flux field provides constant interaction with roller assembly in turbulent liquids.
- Roller channel and outer housing is of black powder coated aluminium. Outer housing in stainless steel as optional.
- Rollers are of glass filled Nylon / ABS plastic.
- Rollers move on Delrin bush bearings. Delrin is a self lubricating type material and hence movement will be frictionless, thus ensuring long life.
- Front window is of crystal clear acrylic.
- Acrylic windows has a U-gasket i.e. double gasket-gasket on top & bottom side ensuring perfect sealing on both side.
- Compact, rugged and field proven.
- In our level gauges the primary magnet attached to float is 360 degree rare earth. Rare Earth magnet has an unusually high energy output and is highly resistant to demagnetization, they will not demagnetize at high temperatures like ceramic magnets.