|Type||Flexible Type capacitance Level Transmitter|
|Mounting Options||Top Mount|
|Model Name/Number||capacitance Level Transmitters|
|Measuring Range||upto 3 Metre length|
|Process Temperature||150 deg C max|
|Probe Material||Stainless Steel / Teflon insulated|
A Capacitance Type Level Transmitter
is formed between the probe and the vessel wall. As the level of the measuring medium rises or falls capacitance between the probe and vessel wall changes proportionately. A high frequency sine wave is applied between the probe and tank wall. A change of medium level will induce a change in the current of the applied sine wave. From when the capacitance in the vessel increase, impedance will decrease and current will increase and vice-versa. (Z=Resistance, C=Capacitance, F= Frequency)
Head mounted electronics converts the capacitance variation to 4-20mA signal for long distance transmission. It is provided with trimpots for SPAN and ZERO adjustments. With no moving parts it is free from wear and tear, rugged and robust in construction. No dead zone like float based instruments. It must be ensured that the probe is parallel to the tank wall throughout it's length. Make MAHALAXMI INSTRUMENTSSalient Features:
- Two parts isolated design-Electronic Module can be easily separated without removing the probe and without necessity of process shut down. So module replacement is easy
- No moving parts, it is rugged and robust instrument
- No dead band or dead zone like float based/ultrasonic instruments
- Suitable for operation from 12 to 32 VDC, with reverse polarity protection.
- Standard output 4-20mA.Voltage output of 0-10 optional. (For 12 V input supply output 0-5V and with 24 V supply output 0-10V)
- Plug and play with reference probe and rod.
- Remote electronics as option with 2 Metre long coaxial cable.
- Standard enclosure weather proof-cast Aluminium or Nylon 66. Flame proof as optional.
- Trim-Pots for span and zero adjustment.
- Kitchen & Hospital Equipments, etc.